Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY.... I have time to post


Ok, so here is what happened in December.
First little lady went to her first theatrical production of the "Littlest Nuttcracker" Which was put on by Tricks! it was sooo cute, I can't wait until little lady can wear these costumes.



Then We finally decorated our HUGE TREE!


We went to San Francisco with Papa and went Ice Skating for the first time, it was so much fun.


Getting ready to skateIce Skating with daddy.

Oh and we ran into the Grinch along the way.

Family photo by the pretty tree.


P.S. Yes I am wearing a Fanny pack, its a really cool one though.

Then it was PAPA's birthday December 22. to be exact. We had a little family celebration here at the house with Cake, Ice Cream and Presents. I think he had a good time.


Then there was Christmas, Nana and Grandma Georgia and so was Papa. What a treat to have the grandparents all together for the holidays, and boy we had a Christmas feast along with tons!!!! of presents. For some reason I didn't get any photos, I don't know why but we had fun.

that was December... Whew!!!

No comments: