Friday, February 6, 2009

Target

I have a small addiction associated with Target. Every time I go into that store I wind up spending at least 100 bucks. Its ridiculous! There is always something I need or something that Little lady needs. Today I went into Target all I needed was one thing, and I came out of there with a cart full of stuff, not to mention our Target has a Starbucks inside!!! WOW.... ohhhhh goood.  So not only do you spend your wad, you get a little coffee high to.  I have decided that from now on, I will make a wish list and go into Target with out my wallet.  OR wait until I get a gift card for my birthday. 

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That's so funny...my friends and I used to call Target the Hundred Dollar Store because we couldn't get out of there without spending that much.