Friday, July 24, 2009

July 11, My Baby Shower

 On July 11, I had a baby shower at Piatti's in Roseville. It was totally cozy, the them was Sweets and Treats. We had fruit, cupcakes, a chocolate fountain with strawberries, marsh mellows and pine apple, then we had little chocolate pastries, oh it was delicious. Lots of friends and family showed up and boy did the little man get some great gifts
 
The colors of the baby's room are Blue, Orange and Gray so I decided to do the centerpieces for the tables in orange and blue vases, with orange and white flowers. Then there were little flags I made that read "Its a Boy" It turned out SOOOOOO cute.

These were the favors little tins, with blue and white stars that were Bubble Bath Confetti.



YAY, Baby shower Games

Jessica won this game, the Nursery Rhyme game.

Baby Joseph, my cousin Kelly's baby. He is so cute only 2 months old.

GIRLFRIENDS! Love them, to bad there isn't a picture with me and them two. 

Marcie playing the diaper game.

hahaha, the best part about this game was peoples reactions. Karly loved it.

So did Tracy

Presents, My auntie Karen made this cute little jacket for the baby, I'm trying to get her to make me a matching on in an Adult size. Everyone including myself fell in love with this little jacket.  She will be selling them one day, I will be sure to let everyone know when the time comes. 
I love Presents!

4 comments:

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

Very fun, beautiful shower! Now Thomas COME ALREADY!

Marcie said...

Remember on 'Ice Age' when Sid says, 'Why do I gotta be the poop checker?' - that's kind of how I feel/look playing that game!

nuschwartz said...

Marcie you crack me up!

Jenn said...

Nicole, your shower looked awesome. I wish I could have been there.